Three years later, still an awesome song, with an awesome video.

It's been three years since the 2010 FIFA World Cup in Africa, but I the Shakira Waka Waka song is still awesome and she's still smokin' hot.


I don't know what it is that does it for me, but somehow this song still stirs me up.  I haven't  heard it in years, and then today, my iPod randomly played Love Generation (2006 World Cup theme song).  This instantly made me think of the Shakira song.

I would rate Shakira as one of the top sexy women right now.   I don't follow celebrities like so many do, so my top three attractive women probably wouldn't be anywhere near what other people would pick, but here's my list. Shakira, Amanda Seyfried, and a third place tie between Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry

Needless to say, I'm watching this season of The Voice...

Had to blog this video again... It's just hot. Already watched it a few times today..