Okay another evening of wrenching. The following progress was made last night.
- Repaired the Instrument illumination so I can see my speedo at night!
- Refitted the carburetors
- Replaced the rear turn signals, and they look sweet.
- Ripped a turn signal apart and fixed the front signal
- Re assembled fairing and connected electrical.
- Mounted fuel tank
- Mounted tail end
- Mounted side panels
- Mounted seat
- Attached kick stand
- Full system electrical test (except ignition)
- Mount exhaust pipes
- Fill gas tank
- Start engine to prove it runs
- Have carburetors serviced
- Figure out GPS mount.
Probability of being ready for the SaddleSore1000 on June 17th 95% up from 90% yesterday.
The route has changed slightly. We’ve decided to drive North through the Narrows and through the city of