What's Next?

On my way to work this morning, my pick up slid across the ice when I turned right at the street next to the parking lot I park at. A truck coming the opposite direction started to slide, and we barely touched. No damage no harm done. However I was blocking this guy's door, so I backed up.... Crunch.

Some chick Didn't look ahead and came into the intersection and stopped literally 6 inches behind me. I didn't notice this as thes whole thing took all of 5 seconds. I put the truck into reverse instantly. I don't even know if she was moving. She claimed she was stopped, but I have no way of knowing.

So what would have been a no worry, go on with your day issue, now will become a lengthy insurance deal. Worst of all, although this is a minor fender bender, it will cost me thousands due to a loss in claim free driving discounts. My only hope is to deal with this outside of insurance. We'll see how that works. For now, Christmas is on hold. Between a $2,000 engine rebuild on the wifes car, and now this, oh yeah... and the friggen windshield in the truck that now I'm paying for cause the guy who threw the bike into my windshield won't pay up... Well lets just say I don't feel very Christmasy right about now..... BAHHHH Humbug.

Comments