Love the car, but it's Up for Sale....

1985.1 Porsche 944
1985.1 Porsche 944,
originally uploaded by GermanPickle.
Yeah... I love my car. I bought it on my Dad's birthday in 2001. It served me faithfully up to now. Sure I've had to put money and time into it, but heck who doen't put money and time into a relationship.

So, after almost 4 years of owning my Porsche, I've decided to sell it. When I was 5 I told my family that one day I would own a Porsche, and I did. In fact I Owned 2 road worthy ones at once. But I sold the other one during the winter. (It was the winter beater.)

Since I'm so fond of the car, why sell it? Well.. My co-worker has a friend that has been sitting on a 1973 911T for a few years and hasn't used it. The car has now become available. I'm hoping for it, but can't go for it until, at very least, I know there's interest in my car.

Let me know if you're interested.

Comments